1. We try to eat the food Mac does not like when he's with his dad...which includes mushrooms. This cheesy stuffed mushroom dip needs to be made before he gets home.
2. This cheeseburger macaroni sounds like a good weeknight dinner option.
3. And I want a big salad with berries and feta.
1. Always love a salty sweet combo, so I want this toffee nut snack mix right now.
2. These watercolor flowers with simple stems are so pretty and I think I might actually be able to paint something like them.
3. We have an old ladder left behind from the orginal owners of our house...it's green and wonderfully worn. I have wanted to make into a shelf for awhile. Have to get the laundry room finished first...and find a place for it.
Over the years it's been "Starred" or "Cook//Make//Wish" and it's morphed again. My favorite part of all this Internet stuff is how many ideas there are out there, so I can't resist the chance to share three favorites from Pinterest every once in awhile.