1. This past weekend was a really, really good one...relaxing, productive, and fun.
2. Of course this particular definition of "productive" includes watching many of the recorded televisions shows that have been waiting for us on the DVR.
3. The TV watching confirmed that Parenthood is my very favorite show.
5. I used the last day of our three-day weekend to do the best thing ever...clean out my closet.
6. I was fairly ruthless which resulted in this happy rainbow and a few even happier inches of space on both sides...
7. I'm pretty sure that cleaning something out is one of my top five favorite things to do. Granted the process isn't always a good time, but you can't beat the feeling when it's all done.
8. Things I've Googled today include...how to say "we miss you" in Spanish, orange construction cones clip-art, and italian wedding soup recipes.
9. I compulsively save jars now because of this and this. Earlier tonight I just had to make sure an empty spaghetti sauce jar made it into the sink to be washed and ready for the day I actually make that stuff.
10. I learned last week that my city requires a packet of paperwork including a "Barking Dog Log" to report incessant barking. Because you know what's better than hearing yippy yappy dogs in the middle of the night? Having to make careful notations about the time and duration of the barking.