1. I feel better...not great, but since "better" has meant not laying in bed for hours on end I'll take it.
2. The house was shaking all afternoon because of this...so happy to finally see them working on it after well over a month of having the street torn apart
3. So far my spring break layout count remains at one...
4. Several months ago my mother-in-law became the HR manager for a bread company and after a few shipments Sean is beyond addicted to it. A box of Sin Dawgs arrived on our doorstep yesterday and you should have seen the smile on Sean's face as he unpacked the box. Today he dutifully followed the instructions his mom sent to share them with his grandpa and went by his house after school to drop off his share of the stash since Grandpa is equally addicted.
5. Since Sean was going over to his grandpa's house I didn't think I'd see him until after he picked up Mac from school and took him to tutoring. I was so surprised when he walked in the door that I asked, "Why are you here?" and he said, "So I can kiss my wife". I love that disgusting cheesiness.
7. My mom, in her infinite wisdom, planned our family Easter brunch in all of five minutes...we'll be having Belgian waffles with strawberries and fresh whipped cream and a make-your-own omelet bar. Mom's a good party planner, huh? (oh and we're totally counting on my brother's astounding culinary skills for omelet preparation...please Rory?)
8. Planning on doing an update to my "This month" post
9. I have been cleaning out my craft room today...making a lot of those "Yeah, I'm never going to use this." decisions...thinking of having a little garage sale on my blog...would you guys be interested?
10. Haven't made a Well Wishes card for tomorrow yet...I have an idea and just need to get to work.