1. First of all I just want to say thank you...again and again. The end (hopefully).
2. Three weeks from tonight I will be sitting in class starting my last year of school.
3. Man, I'd better get my act together in these last 21 days.
4. I will probably be making similar statements over next week and the week after as the time ticks further down.
5. I mentioned trying to use some of the time to catch up on scrapbooking and hopefully I'll get on a roll about making that happen. Here's a layout I made last week (very inspired by Tina Aszmus's work) as a cover page from Mac's next book...
6. Maybe I can set of a goal of 20 layouts...or a dozen. Heck even a few would be good.
7. August has several fun things planned too...I found out yesterday that I get to attend a Decor8 mood board demonstration and book signing at Anthropologie in LA. I figured I e-mailed my request too late, but I got very, very lucky.
8. We also have our next party planned...
9. Sean's been a department chair for several years now and his little department is getting two new teachers and undergoing a lot of changes. We thought it might be nice to host a little get-together before they start the school year.
10. I used the banner from this create-your-own-banner set...I really love Crystal's digital products (and that she will often offer 50% off her kits on her blog).