1. Tonight's sunset was not too bad.
2. Thank you so very much for the donations to the scholarship. I cannot adequately put into words how much it means to have so many of you join in to support the students I teach.
3. I couldn't help but tell one of my classes how much I liked them today. I joked with them that I was going to say love, but I didn't know if we were at that point in our relationship.
4. I remembered at 3:15pm I had a 3:45pm appointment to fill a cavity.
5. It took three rounds of novocaine injections to get my mouth numb enough. Then it was plenty numb and my dentist estimated that it would not fully wear off until 10pm tonight. So far it's 9:37pm and it's still numb.
6. We were supposed to have stuffed french bread pizza for dinner. Me and my numb mouth ended up with a chocolate banana smoothie instead.