1) I got up at 6:50am and dragged myself to work out with my iPad while watching the news. Sean puts a jar of water in our room for me and I'm sure he picks heinous straw and lid color combos because it will entertain him that it bugs me.
2) The dogs exemplified how I felt this Monday morning...you can barely see but Paddy has his paws over his eyes.
3) I sent Sean a text letting him know it was week in the life time, so to take photos of his day. One he took was his pesto pasta with broccoli and chicken lunch with iced coffee on the side.
4) At the start of the spring semester I moved into my third new office at one of the state schools. I love the location on campus and the light that streams in...the color of that wall bugs the heck out of me though.
5) On Mondays and Wednesdays I get about 45 minutes at home in between teaching at the state school and the community college...so I sat down at my desk at home. I have a rose from the backyard, a Life Love Paper card in a tinfoil frame Mac made in his high school art class and a tiny succulent I've kept alive for a year.
6) Sean's coaching track right now which means a lot of sun screen.
7) His junior high is hosting a track meet this week and Sean was telling me everything was currently set up wrong, I think including these lanes.
8) Mac has been working at Sprinkles Cupcakes for about six months...which means he brings us home our favorite cupcakes occasionally or sometimes a new one to try. Today was their off-the-menu triple chocolate. He also, as you can see, had his perfectly curled hair up in a side ponytail and will probably be ticked at me for sharing this.
9) I have ordered a sacrament certificate from the Vatican for my nephew and niece's First Holy Communion and now have ordered one last one for my youngest niece. It arrived today, with an extra large photo of the pope, so I ran it over to be framed in time to give to her in a couple weeks.
10) I have worn a stack of bracelets everyday to work for years now...which means I have amassed a ton and I love digging through to see what color combo I want. When I am running behind, like I was this morning, I usually leave a pile of the rest on my dresser.
Happy to participating in WITL for the seventh time...2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, & 2016. This year I decided to use the Diptic app to make a grid of nine photos and then using a photo collage template in the Project Life app for one big square photo and two small ones.