1) In addition to always having a water bottle with me, this school year I've gotten into the habit of taking a glass of water with me to drink in the car as I drive to campus.
2) Happy texts with Sean...despite his heart of ice. He told me what he said when we were out walking tonight and I teared up just hearing it.
3) A maxi skirt when I have to climb ten flights of stairs between my morning class and my office wasn't exactly my best idea.
4) There are other things I should have spent the twenty minutes doing (like school work), but my car was kind of dirty and having it clean keeps me a tiny bit more relaxed.
5) Iced coffee in between classes.
6) Mac went to dinner with his dad...this definitely beats the leftover hamburger patty I had with mushrooms and cheese with leftover split pea soup on the side.
7) When Sean got home from his track meet he took the very happy dogs out to play in the front yard for a few minutes.
8)Catching the last bits of sunlight through the screen of our open bedroom window. It's supposed to be 90 degrees or more this weekend, so we have the windows open while we can.
9) Mac told me about an Instagram tracking app that I just had to try. Apparently I have earned a "D+" in Instagram.
10) My office hour involved working from my school flash drive on my online class preparations, making notes of what I need to change and three of the four Cadbury mini eggs I allowed myself to pack in my lunch.