1) After discussed health issues today in my Women & Gender Studies classes groups worked together to fill out birth plans...oh did I laugh with them all day long
3) Sean got more photos for me today including the travel alerts he received.
4) I have been using a bullet journal for several weeks and flipped to a new page today.
5) Next week I start teaching a six week online Introduction to Sociology class. I have so much work to do including recording fresh, new lectures.
6) Sean gathered supplies to make six batches of these cookies for my students. Every semester he bakes a few things for my classes which means he is my student's favorite person ever.
7) The tomatoes are growing.
8) I wore my favorite navy polka dotted glasses today.
9) Got to start our watches as we head out on our nightly walk.
10) Two weeks into the 100 Day Project and loving that it takes only about three minutes to do something crafty each day.