I mentioned we went to a first birthday party this past weekend and, of course, I had fun gift wrapping.
Here were the steps...
- Find some cute water toys.
- Grab a sand bucket and tissue paper at Target to wrap them up with.
- Geek out over this perfect digital set for a "You are my sunshine" party.
- Put together a tag in Adobe Elements.
- Print the tag and tie it on with some bakers twine.
- Completely forget to actually write a note and/or sign that the gift was from us.
- Be thankful that we have friends that will probably figure out it's from us.