1. Paper is almost cleared off my desk...almost.
3. I have been caught in two freeway sig-alerts in the last week. I have said a lot of bad words and proclaimed that, from now on, I will only work at the two community colleges that are close enough to my house to never see a freeway traffic jam again.
5. I need to spend some serious time reorganizing the dozens of Evernote notebooks where I have been storing ideas and resources for lectures. I am afraid of how many hours it will take, but it'll be worth it.
6. Speaking of lectures, tomorrow night 52 people and I will be spending some quality time with the Sociological Paradigms, an episode of The West Wing, cake batter rice krispy treats and five dozen magazines.
7. Yesterday I found a package of extra crafting supplies that I meant to giveaway a couple of months ago. If you'd like it to show up in your mail box just leave a "pick me" and I'll do a random drawing on Friday morning.