1. We are 2/3 of the way through hosting 6 dinners/parties in nine days and so far, so good.
3. Despite the work on these dinner details, since the dinner is on Sunday we will be using paper plates again.
4. Tonight we purchased a 22 pound turkey...the largest they had at the store. But then we stopped at another store on the way home and they had a 24 pound turkey so we exchanged the one we had purchased fifteen minutes before. My mom always taught me to find the absolute biggest turkey you can.
6. The holiday wrapping supplies came out of the attic today. They are still all over the guest bed which is not exactly where they should be when nine girls are spending the night here tomorrow.
7. And I can't let you go without another darn reminder about the 12 Tags class...
8. Thanks to everyone who has signed up already...the e-mail with the link and password to the class blog will be sent out soon. If you'd like to join in before we get started on Monday you can purchase your spot here.