1. I love helping lead a community college classroom...tomorrow I'm looking forward to be in charge of the class activity and discussion.
2. Thank you for the advice with my ears...I saw an ENT today and it's looking like I may have suffered nerve damage. A hearing test tomorrow will provide more information...and taking steroids has about a 30% chance of improving it.
3. Are you asking where all this shower stuff I've been talking about is? I'm getting it organized for this starting Monday...
4. Yes, I'm the nerd who couldn't resist making a quick little graphic about it.
5. I'm in a wedding this weekend and my bridesmaid dress has a layer of tulle which I can't help but swish around like a three-year-old in a princess gown. I'll have to try to behave with it.
6. The wedding means our Hotel Griffin will be full with these friends this weekend...I am unreasonably excited.
7. And today was my nephew's fifth birthday...where have five years gone?