1. I tried a salted caramel mocha at Starbucks this weekend and became so instantaneously addicted that I ended up having three of them in just about 25 hours.
2. I technically don't like coffee or espresso so I make the annoying request for only half a shot. I've decided I can have one once a week.
3. Okay maybe twice, but that's it.
4. Like the good internet lemming that I can be, I checked out my Target this morning for the new Missoni items after seeing all the talk on Twitter. Everything was cleared out.
5. I came home and instead pretended to shop for a minute. This website quickly showed me that I would have liked to buy the chevron patterned box, file folders and make-up bag...oh well.
6. Last night was a harvest moon and I would've loved to be at home to see it while out on a walk with Sean. As I sat in my gender theory class thinking about that I happened to look out the classroom window and there it was all perfect and orange with wispy clouds floating in front of it.
7. My mom introduced me to creamy honey a couple of weeks ago. She suggested eating it on an english muffin spread with a little whipped butter, the honey and a piece of bacon (or sausage).
8. Seriously you should go try it and then you can thank my mom too for sharing such a delicious idea.
9. I discovered The Party Dress Magazine yesterday...it has a lot of cute fall ideas.
10. Our house changed drastically over the weekend with Sean figuring out how to adjust the automatic swinging hinge thing (I don't know what the official name of it is) on the door between our garage and house. For ten years it had violently slammed shut unless we caught it in time. It was so bad that the door was starting to come off the other hinges. Now the door peacefully glides to a close. It's amazing how the littlest things can make such a big difference.