1. The one tricky aspect of a three day weekend is remembering that it's Tuesday when it's over...today is not Monday. Am I the only one that struggles with this?
2. I just printed out my first four chapters of statistics homework to hand in tomorrow. I am probably feeling way more of a sense of accomplishment than I should be.
3. Last week I made an new page for my organizer. It's everything I need in a week. In case it's everything you need too here's the PDF Download This Week.
4. In our 13 years of dog ownership we have never lost any of our canine trifecta. Until a couple of weeks ago. It seems Shamrock slipped through a hole in our gate around 8pm and was missing in the neighborhood. Thank God it only took us 20 terrifying minutes to find him. Oh my goodness does my heart go out even more now to families who have lost a pet. I can't begin to imagine if we couldn't have found him. Shamrock is kind of the problematic middle child and will bark relentlessly, but he's is the most loyal, sweetest pain-in-the-rear dog we could ever want.
5. And he always wants to go with to take Mac to school and pick him up. Sean just reloaded his carseat since Mac's first day of school is Wednesday.
6. Fall crafts have started around here. I had an intense debate with myself while deciding the perfect shade of orange for an upcoming project.
7. Speaking of fall crafts, I am in love with this leaf garland idea and have already cut up a pile of felt today.
8. Did anyone enjoy the first weekend of college football as much as Sean and I did? We celebrated with artichoke dip (from the Pioneer Woman's cookbook) for an afternoon snack and panini sandwiches for dinner. The good food almost made up for the fact that our favorite teams, Notre Dame and Oregon, lost their games.
9. Our walk last night included a rare sky full of clouds and the most beautiful sunset.
10. I'm darn lucky I didn't trip and fall since I was staring up at it and/or taking photos with Sean's phone for at least the first half of our walk.