1. Sean set up this photo of his running gear...he mentioned that he made sure to show the time on his watch, 4:55am.
2. "Just one good smile for me before you go in please?" Okay, well thanks.
3. Through the gate and off to class.
4. Shamrock is my co-pilot for all school drop-offs.
5. Gummy vitamins are a highlight of my day.
6. Cottage cheese with a little season salt for breakfast along with skimming Twitter.
7. Meeting with a professor at school...parking where I'm not supposed to. (Paying $8 to park for less than an hour? No, thanks.)
8. Sean sent a photo of his classroom's schedule for the day.
9. Mac's snack on the way to tutoring.
10. Pedicure and magazine reading on the iPad.
11. The day's mail.
12. Trying a new cookie recipe that was kind of a bust.
13. The pile of clothes at the end of our bed.
14. One of the many projects in progress for Mac's party.
15. Taking care of a little bureaucratic nonsense for school.
16. Breakfast for dinner.
17. Mac's karate test...he earned a second stripe on his green belt.
18. Celebratory frozen yogurt.