1. Actually started taking photos last night/early this morning. Here's Sean working on a birthday party project.
2. There I am working on what else, a birthday party project.
3. Mac wore a crown to school today (my sister made them as party favors for one of her kid's birthdays) just to make sure everyone knew it was his birthday tomorrow.
4. My favorite wall on the way to taking Mac to school. I really want to take photos there one day.
5. We were stuck at the train tracks forever so I had plenty of time to get the picture of that wall.
6. Neon dye that's been waiting a few weeks to be mixed into baked goods and frosting.
7. My sister convinced me to buy this book and claims it will make me realize I'm really a Republican not a die-hard liberal Democrat.
8. Target trip. We also went to the grocery store twice today.
9. Mac really wanted number candles so I packaged them up as a surprise while he's gone tomorrow.
10. Packed for a month, but he was just going to his aunt's (his dad's sister) for the night so we can work on all the party stuff.
11. If you're having a party in the backyard the grass has to be cut.
12. Costco hot dogs and pizza for dinner.
13. Sean sent me a dozen photos of all the baking he has done today (so far the count is over 300 mini dessert items).
14. I signed up for a Barre class and the first one was of course tonight of all nights, please keep your fingers crossed that I can move tomorrow.
15. The food dye in action. Anyone want a fluorescent mini cupcake?
Look for Friday's post sometime on Saturday...after we've (hopefully) recovered from Mac's Birthday Extravaganza 2011.