I really wanted to participate in the "A Week in the Life" project, but I figured this week would be too busy...and I really didn't have it planned. By 10am I just couldn't resist and I was off and running documenting the details...
1. Recording the start time.
2. Dishes every morning...including washing at least one Magic Bullet mug.
3. Editing Mac's request list for the DJ (it was 2.5 pages).
4. Multigrain Cheerios way too late in the morning.
5. Fashion Police and the treadmill (I almost fell off from laughing).
6. Sean home from summer school and eating lunch.
7. Notes for the neighbors we don't know behind our house warning about the DJ noise on Friday.
8. The Amazon order of my favorite hair product arrived (bought in bulk since it's discontinued).
9. Working on a little math.
10. Mac's appointment to be casted for a new brace.
11. Had to get take-home boxes for the party (I love that store a little too much).
12. Leftover spaghetti for dinner.
13. Leftover blue jello and cool whip from yesterday's water party.
14. "Power-washing" his teeth with the waterpik.
15. Sean working on his shoulder physical therapy exercises while we work on more party planning.
I think the reason I was worried this week would be too busy with all the party planning for Mac's birthday will end up being the best part of the undertaking this.