1. Birthday text messages.
2. Cranking down the air conditioner as we get ready for guests.
3. I think that was the 4th trip to the grocery store in 24 hours, I lost count.
4. Sending a photo text with a quick dessert table preview.
5. Quick take-out dinner break after yet another trip to the grocery store.
6. Crumpling up the party to-do list.
7. One of our friends and her toddler stayed the night so we had lots of toys out as we spent time together on Saturday.
8. A clean kitchen sink...all the party dishes were done.
9. Time for Mac to open the gifts from the party.
10. Granted it was a dessert party, but when Mac's grandma offers Filipino food the answer is always "Yes, please!".
Leftover lumpia was my main source of nutrition for the day.
11. The leftover party stuff waiting to be put away.
12. Sean will nap anywhere.
13. Mac's new markers.
14. The thank-you-a-thon begins.
15. Trying to not be driven crazy by Mac leaving his shoes in the family room all day long.
16. If I had taken a picture of the dogs everyday this week it would have looked just like this, cozy on the couch.
17. Much needed groceries.
18. Finally painting the dresser I picked up back in April.
19. Clean sheets.
20. Making dinner including baked zucchini sticks.
I loved recording our week and capturing the simple things that would have otherwise been long forgotten. I can't wait to get all the photos together into some kind of project soon.