1. Saturday night was the 7th annual holiday progressive dinner in our neighborhood. We hosted the main course house and made penne with braised short ribs and a bacon ranch salad with sourdough croutons.
2. This means we broke out the "salad furniture"...a.k.a. the massive wood salad bowl that has it's own stand. My father-in-law insisted I needed it as a Christmas gift years ago. Have to admit at first I wasn't convinced, but he just might have been right.
3. Especially considering I'm obsessed with making my own salad dressing and croutons.
4. Another thing I'm obsessed with is using 3M tape as dimensional adhesive...so much so that I have gone through an industrial sized roll (from the hardware store) in a matter of months...so now I'm onto my next one...
5. Teacher gifts were finished today...
7. I made the tag into a PDF in case you'd like to be cheesy too. Download Lots of dishes tag
8. After I printed these tags not just one, but both of our printers stopped working properly.
9. And it's not like I still have Christmas cards to finish and address...which completely requires a printer.
10. But on the bright side, the very bright side, I'm completely done with school and have 41 glorious days off.