1. Thank you for the garage sale success...so happy to have sent those packages off in the mail today.
2. I am about five years late, but I finally read this book. I took Mac to school and climbed back into bed to finish the last 150 pages while bawling my eyes out.
3. Since I was the laziest person on earth reading this morning I figured why not go all the way and make myself a little brunch. I really wanted to try making carbonara after seeing this breakfast episode of "Best Thing I Ever Ate" (a total favorite show) so I found this recipe and made about 1/8 the amount for a perfect little meal. I was really living the life this morning.
4. We watched "500 days of Summer" over the weekend and I officially fell in love with it. I had iTunes gift cards from my birthday burning a hole in my pocket so I bought the soundtrack and the movie. The soundtrack will be on repeat until further notice.
6. The other thing that's been inspiring me lately (as I mentioned over the weekend) are good color combinations. Today I needed to finish Mac's teacher gifts and saw this...I had already picked a similar blue cardstock as a background for the little recipe books, but didn't know where to go with it. Within 30 minutes this was done...
7. This gift is a blatant copy of a teacher gift from 2008.
8. Here's the other thing I've made so far this week...
9. Mac and Sean are done with school on Thursday. In July Mac will go to half-days of summer school, but Sean will be home since his school district pretty much eliminated all summer programs.
10. I received the e-mail telling that our patio furniture is ready to be picked up. Party in our backyard on Friday. :)