1. I have a paper I need to work on for my Social Interaction class and I'm totally procrastinating.
2. This means I've done every last thing on my to-do list done besides the school work.
3. Sean recently explained that "procrastination" is an inaccurate term when you ultimately turn in high quality work on time...apparently the better description is "incubation".
4. He learned this on CNN.com...if you only knew how many sentences I hear that start with, "I saw on CNN.com today..."
5. It's been almost a month, but I am still unreasonably excited about my new bar counter top...
6. I really want to do another Starred post soon since I've found some cool stuff lately.
7. I stayed up way too late talking to my dad last night...we were kind of debating and I'm pretty sure I won.
8. Here's the most favorite photo I've taken in awhile...MaryJane asleep on my sister's shoulder during her baptism this weekend...
9. I may have taken two dozen photos of her like this instead of paying close attention to her baptism...she just looked too cute.
10. I did the drawing for the flowers...comment #2
so very pretty!
March 21, 2010 at 11:44 PM
Erin please e-mail me your address.