This is the stuff...one of the best recipes I've got. A friend gave it to me back in 2006 and I have made it for about 254 parties since then...give or take a couple.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach; thawed & drained
- 16 oz artichoke hearts in water; drained & chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese; softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese; grated
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese; shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic; minced
Mix all ingredients together, by hand, in a large mixing bowl. Pour dip into a shallow, uncovered, glass baking dish, Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbling hot and slightly browned on top.